11 Jul What To Do About Warrants
Do You Know What To Do About Warrants?
I know it might seem like an obvious answer when asked what to do about warrants, however it’s not so simple. Sometimes it’s not a matter of what to do about warrants, rather how to do it. With the current economic situation in Las Vegas, many people fall behind on their court payments or fail to pay fines because they don’t have money available. If you have missed payments or hearings, you may have a warrant issued against you. A warrant is an order signed by a judge giving the police the authority to arrest you. If you have an active warrant and you are pulled over for even a minor traffic offense, you can be detained and/or arrested and taken directly jail.
Do you or a loved one have an active warrant ?
When it rains it pours, so have a good umbrella
Award winning attorney Ryan Alexander is committed to protecting the civil rights of his clients, period. You should not have to endure sexual harassment at your job or anywhere else. If you are ready to take serious action, call us today at (702) 868-3311 to schedule a confidential appointment.
Common ways to have a warrant issued against you:
- You failed to appear to a scheduled court hearing; or
- You are non-compliant with court orders, such as failure to make monthly payments, not going to a court-ordered class, etc.
How you can find out if you have a warrant issued against you right now:
- Call the Attorney Ryan Alexander at (702) 868-3311 and we can quickly check for you.
- Call the Clerk at the court you think you might have a warrant (or have a relative call for you).
Ryan Alexander: Las Vegas Warrants Attorney
It’s really simple, Call Attorney Ryan Alexander at (702) 868-3311 and we can go to court on your behalf and quash the warrant. In most cases, we can get the court to remove the warrant and schedule a new hearing for you. This keeps you out of jail.
Award winning Attorney Ryan Alexander is an experienced trial attorney with extensive experience in Las Vegas. You don’t want to risk losing money, time or your freedom by using an inexperienced attorney. Call Call (702) 868-3311 to discuss your situation in confidence. We can explain how the law applies to your situation and help you plan your next steps.
FREE CASE EVALUATION
Most Popular Posts
- THE HOPE & HELP SCHOLARSHIP
- HOPE & HELP THANKSGIVING GIVEAWAY
- How a FREE consultation can help you find the right lawyer
- White Collar Crimes Attorney In Las Vegas
- What To Do About Warrants
- Discrimination in the workplace: Award winning Attorney Can Help
- Casino Marker Debts
- The Penalties Of A DUI Case In Las Vegas PT. 3
- Process Of A DUI Case In Las Vegas PT. 2
- Process Of A DUI Case In Las Vegas PT. 1