Nevada personal injury victims of motor vehicle accidents are entitled to compensation for all damages sustained to them, and it is our job to maximize the compensation. The value of a personal injury lawsuit is dependent on several factors, such as:
- Out of pocket hospitalization costs and medical expenses.
- Necessity for future medical costs, rehabilitation expenses, cost of medication, and reconstructive surgery.
- Lost wages and loss of future income due to inability to work.
- Life care costs due to disability, including nursing care, home care, and transportation expenses.
- Pain and suffering associated with trauma sustained during an accident, including mental anguish.
- Punitive damages, wherein a defendant displayed an intention to cause harm or demonstrates a reckless disregard for the health and safety of others.
Las Vegas personal injury attorney Ryan Alexander not only handles car accidents but also help with pedestrian injuries, bicyclist accidents, bus accidents, truck accidents, and single vehicle rollovers caused by defective manufacturing.